Beer Run! Beer Run!

awesome

This was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing.

Red Bull Short Red Bull Short

So true

I thought it was hilarious! I know a lot of people that pound energy drinks like its water.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

So funny it's EVIL!

Drugs are bad mmmkay....but this was funny!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

touching

This reminds me of myself...not the fighting parents but the musician part. Music has always been my escape when i needed to get away from everything. Great piece of work I really enjoyed it. Anybody who thinks this is bad doesn't really know how hard it is for real musicians.

Once at the Lesson Once at the Lesson

Nice

It kept my attention. I've never seen anything like this before. Good work. I especially liked the sound effects. lol. They added so much to it. Overall I enjoyed it very much.

trul responds:

10x
Attention is the most precious resource!

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

...hmmm

This was completely a waste....I did giggle a little so i gave you a 2. lol. Nice try though

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Hilarious!

I think my fav one was when Peach was slammed into the castle and she farted on Mario. Classic!

NG: Fuck Christmas! NG: Fuck Christmas!

nice

Good stuff. I know what you mean about x-mas sometimes. being in the military i missed it last year and didn't get to see my family. like a few other people said though..you should definitely add more to it.

Combatant Arena! Combatant Arena!

awesome

hey, nice flash. i especially liked the music! haha. good job man. i definitely liked the ending. it was very random and i like randomness.

DoomyCheese responds:

Cool! Thanks for the review :D

"Manilla John" "Manilla John"

Oorah!

Every time I hear the name Basilone I get so motivated. Oorah!