What A Beautiful Life | Happiness is Here | Worth What A Beautiful Life | Happiness is Here | Worth

What a well produced track! I really enjoy the fact that it is a POSITIVE song! We have too much depression in the music industry as it is. Thank you for writing something with a good message. Musically it is structured very well and flows nicely. Great work and keep doing what you do!

FinnMK responds:

Thanks so much! Generally speaking, I'm a pretty positive guy, so it tends to come through in my music.

Piano Improv #34 Piano Improv #34

I really enjoy your work. Keep doing improv because it's fantastic!

FinnMK responds:

I'm super glad you enjoy it! Although the piano improv series is ending soon. Here's an explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vztLw5SH4cY

Bluered Butterfly - Hanupo (Piano) Bluered Butterfly - Hanupo (Piano)

Honestly I don't think the drums were even necessary. It could hold up on its own with just the piano. Great job! Also, a string section playing pads could add a lot more depth if done right.

Recorded in a library Recorded in a library

Lol. I thought that was hilarious

zyzy responds:

Oh yes we did too lol

My Butt Can Sing #2 My Butt Can Sing #2

I tried but I just couldn't make it past 30 seconds....

Swimming Duckling Swimming Duckling

It's catchy and I like it. The snares seemed to make it just a tad chaotic around :25-:29 but other than that was great!

Double-Edge VIP Piano Double-Edge VIP Piano

Sounds fantastic! I wish I could download it.

*I'm A Raver* // ZeRo BaSs *I'm A Raver* // ZeRo BaSs

Amazing

This is a great piece of work. I wish my stuff was even close to it but alas...tis not

[tC] - Shutter [tC] - Shutter

very nice!

I really like this track you got here! Even though I can't dance it made me want to. lol.

.:Dirge:. .:Dirge:.

schweet..

It kinda reminds me of trans-siberian orchestra a little bit...very neat though. It must have taken a while to orchestrate. good job