Beer Run! Beer Run!

awesome

This was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing.

Red Bull Short Red Bull Short

So true

I thought it was hilarious! I know a lot of people that pound energy drinks like its water.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

So funny it's EVIL!

Drugs are bad mmmkay....but this was funny!

RhythmWorld RhythmWorld

hellz yeah

This game is FUN! It's also hard so it's gonna take some practice to get used to. lol. It's interesting doing something like this to a d'n'b type of song. But I like it!

What A Beautiful Life | Happiness is Here | Worth What A Beautiful Life | Happiness is Here | Worth

What a well produced track! I really enjoy the fact that it is a POSITIVE song! We have too much depression in the music industry as it is. Thank you for writing something with a good message. Musically it is structured very well and flows nicely. Great work and keep doing what you do!

FinnMK responds:

Thanks so much! Generally speaking, I'm a pretty positive guy, so it tends to come through in my music.

Piano Improv #34 Piano Improv #34

I really enjoy your work. Keep doing improv because it's fantastic!

FinnMK responds:

I'm super glad you enjoy it! Although the piano improv series is ending soon. Here's an explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vztLw5SH4cY

Bluered Butterfly - Hanupo (Piano) Bluered Butterfly - Hanupo (Piano)

Honestly I don't think the drums were even necessary. It could hold up on its own with just the piano. Great job! Also, a string section playing pads could add a lot more depth if done right.